Saturday, May 23, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Aaron, Addison, and I are not sure what we are going to do this weekend. I always prefer shopping, but I think he has other things in mind like mowing the yard and changing the oil in his truck. We also talked about making a trip to Bryan/College Station to start looking for a new house. I am just ready for school to be out (8 more days) then hopefully things can start coming together for us and maybe slow down alittle as well. Last week, I signed Addison up for private swimming lessons starting the second week in June. She loves water so much. I can never keep her out of Derk's water bucket! Aaron also brought her to my school yesterday to play with the 6th graders. She loved it! She was getting attention from all 109 of them. Despite being so tired, she was not ready to leave. When I got home at 4:00 she was still napping. Oh, what it would be to get a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment