Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fair Weekend/Addison's 2nd Birthday Party

We haven't been in our new house for even a week and Addison and I headed back to Fredericksburg so that she could see the fair parade on Friday. Aaron had to work so it was late Friday night when he joined us. Once again the hopping horses were her favorite but she had her eye on some of those crazy rides and I do mean you could not pay me to go on them. On Saturday, we went back to the fair grounds for Addison to take in alittle horse racing and dancing that evening, but by the time Gary P. Nunn came on stage she was tired and ready to go. On Sunday, we prepared for Addison's second birthday party out at Lady Bird Park or should I say I prepared for her party. I baked and iced about 60 cupcakes. Thank the Lord, that Pizza Hut did the rest. Like a normal two year old, she was more interested in sliding and swinging then opening her gifts. Nevertheless, she had fun and that's all that matters.


Are they really fighting over a Democrat?




Watching with Memaw


Aunt Gina and cousin Hagen


That is a Memaw look


Pizza! Pizza!


Addison and Avery


Not to bad, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment